New Powakaddy FX5 Electric Trolley
Introducing the New Powakaddy FX5 from the Stunning Powakaddy FX Range of Premium Golf Trolleys.
Flagship of the FX Range, the FX5 is suited to the performance driven golfer.
The bright new 3.5” widescreen display is easy to read in any light and a
re-engineered low profile PowaFrame® seamlessly integrates with improved technology.
Featuring a USB charging port and distance measurement function, the FX5 combines understated elegance with exceptional performance, providing the perfect option for golfers seeking added features and superior performance.
Simplest ever 1-Click folding system ensures the new FX5 folds 20% smaller than previous models.
Available in Premium Gun Metal Metallic.
- New Bright 3.5” full colour widescreen display
- Simplest ever patented 1-Click folding system
- Bespoke high-performance low profile PowaFrame®
- Low-profile sports wheels
- Height adjustable soft touch handle
- High-Power 30v Max Plug ‘n’ Play™ lithium battery
- USB Charging Port
- New Anti-Tamper Dial Control
- Premium Gun Metal metallic frame
- 2-year trolley warranty
- 5 Year UK Warranty on Lithium Battery*
- Weight: 9.6kg (without Battery)
- Dimensions (Folded) H: 805mm W: 560mm D: 346mm
- Dimensions (Unfolded) H: 955mm W: 560mm D: 1170mm
- Powerful 30v 230w near silent motor
Register your trolley with PowaKaddy - click here
1. With effect from January 1st, 2023, PowaKaddy International Limited and its subsidiary companies (‘PowaKaddy’) of Castle Road, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 3RN provides to the purchaser of any new PowaKaddy product (the ‘product’) purchased from an authorised retailer in the United Kingdom or ROI, a Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty against inherent defects for the period, and on the exclusions and conditions, set out hereafter:
PowaKaddy FX3/FX5 Trolley - 2 Years from date of purchase
PowaKaddy FX7/CT - 3 Years from date of purchase
PowaKaddy Lithium Batteries - 5 Years from date of purchase
2. The Warranty is subject to the following exclusions:
i. Accidental damage, customer misuse or neglect.
ii. Fair wear and tear.
iii. The use of a non-rental electric trolley in a rental or other commercial application.
iv. Unauthorised modification to the Product.
v. Faulty repairs by consumer or unauthorised agent.
vi. Failure to follow battery charging instructions, including leaving a battery in a discharged state for prolonged periods.
vii. The removal or defacing of serial numbers on the product will invalidate the warranty.
viii. The Standard Plug ‘n’ Play™ 12v & 30v Lithium Batteries are designed for use over 18 holes and must always be fully charged before the next round. We are aware that some golfers will try to stretch these batteries to 27-holes. This may damage the overall capacity of the battery and result in an early failure. Playing more than 18-holes with a Standard Battery can seriously shorten the battery’s life and will invalidate the battery’s warranty.
ix. In normal conditions the Extended XL Plug ‘n’ Play™ 12v & 30v Lithium Batteries will do 36 holes when used on a PowaKaddy product. Conditions such as long or exceptionally hilly courses, wet ground conditions and excessively heavy golf bags will reduce the range of the battery. The battery
must be charged in-between uses on consecutive days.
x. The extended XL Plus Plug ‘n’ Play™ 30v Lithium Batteries are designed to be used with the RX Series of Remote-Control Electric Golf trolleys and should be considered an 18- hole battery when used in that context. When used with other compatible PowaKaddy Electric trolleys, you will see an extended range of up to 36-holes.
3. The following conditions apply:
i. PowaKaddy’s Standard warranty scheme covers manufacturing defects that occur through normal use on an Electric Trolley. Any breakage caused by accidental damage or as a result of abuse and misuse or commercial use is not covered.
ii. Under this scheme, PowaKaddy will, at its own option, repair or replace the defective product or part free of charge.
iii. PowaKaddy reserves the right to inspect or test any Product claimed to be defective.
iv. The period of warranty commences on the date of purchase of the Product. Proof of purchase and purchase date may be required. Any repairs or replacements made without charge do not carry a new warranty beyond that of the original purchase.
v. Warranty registration within 30 days of purchase of an Electric Golf Trolley or Battery is required to ensure any claim can be processed promptly, without need for further proof of purchase.
vi. In respect of the ‘5-year Pro-Rata Warranty’ on Plug ‘n’ Play™ 12v & 30v Lithium Batteries, the battery is covered by a full 3-year standard warranty from the date of purchase. In addition to this standard 3-year warranty, PowaKaddy now offer a 5-year Pro-Rata limited warranty on the battery. If your product should fail during the 4th year of ownership PowaKaddy will offer you a brand-new replacement for a 30% discount off the listed purchase price of the product and, in year 5, a brand-new replacement can be purchased for a 15% discount off the listed purchase price. This transaction is effected directly with PowaKaddy. Any Lithium battery purchased under this scheme will come with a new ‘5-year Pro-Rata Warranty’.
vii. The warranty is non-transferable and is only available to residents of UK and ROI.
viii. Customers living outside UK or ROI should contact their retailer or local distributor.
4. This warranty is in addition to and does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights. Further information in respect of these statutory rights can be obtained from your local Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.